Types of Facial Skin Problems and their Solutions
The face is the crown of a person as it is the most focused part of the body, as it is often said a person must not judge a book by its cover, but somewhere we all know that a healthy face is attractive and a head-turner at all times. In a metropolitan city.
Facial Skin Problems and their Solutions
our skin is quite prone to facial skin problems which come very naturally, but not curing it and ignoring it is something not okay. Here we are to help you recognize the facial problems at the very initial level so that you can cure them with the best.
Acne and Pimples
Excessive dust and pollution can be the reason for increasing pimples and acne on the face. Sometimes changing hormones and a stressful lifestyle may lead to red acne and big pore pimples. Study your skin and use the product your skin demands. The right product range can cure and prevent acne and pimples.
- Chronic skin disease that goes through cycles of fading and relapse
- Relapses may be triggered by spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, sunlight, stress, and the intestinal bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- There are four subtypes of rosacea encompassing a wide variety of symptoms
- Common symptoms include facial flushing, raised, red bumps, facial redness, skin dryness, and skin sensitivity
Exposure to direct sun and heat can be the leading cause of redness and irritation on your face and skin. The UV rays can be very toxic and dangerous for your skin and protecting your skin with the right skin shield lotions is the prime solution to increasing redness. Summers are lovely and dangerous at the same point in time. Protect yourself with a sun-protecting lotion to avoid redness and irritation.
- Symptoms include fatigue, headaches, fever, and swollen or painful joints
- Scaly, disc-shaped rash that doesn’t itch or hurt
- Scaly red patches or ring shapes most commonly located on the shoulders, forearms, neck, and upper torso that worsen with exposure to sunlight
- Warm, red rash that spreads across the cheeks and bridge of the nose like butterfly wings and worsens in the sun
- Red, painful, fluid-filled blister that appears near the mouth and lips
- Affected area will often tingle or burn before the sore is visible
- Outbreaks may also be accompanied by mild, flu-like symptoms such as low fever, body aches, and swollen lymph nodes
Flaky skin is a symptom of dry and dead skin. Dry skin can be very difficult to deal with as the person is very prone to wrinkles and aging at a very young age, if not treated timely, it may result in premature aging which is not a good sign.
- Itchy, raised welts that occur after exposure to an allergen
- Red, warm, and mildly painful to the touch
- Can be small, round, and ring-shaped or large and randomly shaped
Post shaving/waxing irritation
Every woman needs a flawless canvas to paint her face with the best of makeup products and that is the reason that face shaving and face waxing is promoted these days. But face shaving and face waxing may result in open pores and rashes on the face which may be painful.
All these problems have one simple solution- and that is Ayur Herbals all-purpose cream with the goodness of aloe vera, which is suitable to all skin types and very beneficial to you.