Ways your Business can Benefit from Google Adwords
One of the most efficient and effective paid marketing tools, Google AdWords helps you reach your ideal potential customers through targeted ads. Whether you’re a local retail store or an ecommerce platform, Google AdWords can be the ultimate marketing tool in your kitty. Here are the top 5 benefits of using Google AdWords for small businesses.
- 1. Reach the right audience With a plethora of targeting options available with Google Adwords, you can choose the right audience you want for your business – from their geographical location to preferences. With geo-targeting, you can select the exact locations where you want your ads to be displayed, thereby achieving better conversion rates. For example, if you run a cafe, you would not want to attract customers from long distances. AdWords helps you show ads to people who are searching within your area and are more likely to stop by.
- 2. Measure the results Small businesses must be careful at every step of online marketing, lest their tight budget be spent in unnecessary directions. Google Adwords is highly measurable, providing you detailed information about the performance of your campaigns, so you can keep optimizing them for best results.
- 3. Enjoy better ROIs Google Adwords lets you pay only for those ads that have been clicked, therefore giving you the best ROI you can expect from a marketing tool. Add to it its measurability, you can further use that information to better track and promote your campaigns at minimum budgets.
- 4. Beat the competition Adwords helps you with in-depth competitor analysis, helping you get a clearer perspective on how to optimize your campaigns better to beat the competition. Plus, it also helps you find new and better keywords for your campaigns.
- 5. Build your brand recognition A common myth associated with Google Adwords is that it is simply a lead generation tool and can’t be used for brand building. In fact, AdWords goes a long way in building brand recognition among your target audience by popping your brand in their searches. Plus, you can also leverage the Google Display Network (GDN) to display your ads as banner ads across several popular sites in a highly targeted manner!