What are good reliable companies in the UK providing virtual office services?
If you do not have a business office of your own and are thinking of getting a new office for your business, then you must be thinking to have the right & reliable virtual office provider.
So How will you select them? What will be your parameters?
Let us make it easy for you or anyone who is thinking of launching a small business in the future in the UK.
I have a list of best office providers that gives the best values of your money. One thing to keep in mind while selecting your best coworking space is what amenity you will get compared to others in the area.
I need you to know one more thing about these all businesses is that they also provide virtual office service, which is excellent for you if you are willing to test your business potential without wasting lots of money.
Virtual office services that include: Mail Forwarding / Receiving, Providing Meeting Space, Call Answering Service, Free high-speed Wi-Fi, etc.
A good suggestion would be selecting a business with the best utilities So that your firm gets a new growth and your work becomes more relaxed than before.
For those who do their business from home, the virtual office is very beneficial, because they face many difficulties in doing business from home such as: arranging a meeting, it’s almost tricky and looks unprofessional to keep that meeting at the house.
The other option would be you may have to go out somewhere. But the difficult part is you have to handle all the work alone, which increases the workload on you.
But if you have an office space or at least a virtual office address. Then you will be able to do your work very quickly, you will be able to hold any meeting related to your business at any time, and you will also be able to hire employees.
Top 10 reliable companies in the UK providing virtual office services:
1. Icon Offices:
- Icon Offices is a premier provider of luxury serviced offices, cheap virtual offices, and shared offices & meeting rooms in Just £0.99 per week in East London Essex.
- This one is the cheapest office provider in the UK on which you can rely. Also, the Icon office is one of my favorite virtual office providers.
- Holborn, Central London (From £2.99 per week)
- Chadwell Heath, Romford Essex (From £0.99 per week)
- East Ham, London (From £0.99 per week)
- Hainault, Ilford Essex (From £0.99 per week)
2. Capital Office:
- Capital Office (yourvirtualofficelondon) is a leading virtual office supplier in London. They provide telephone call answering, mail forwarding, and business services in London.
- Location: Prestigious EC1 Address (£120 for 3 months)
3. London Presence:
- London Presence specializes in providing mail forwarding, telephone answering, virtual offices, meeting rooms, and fax forwarding Services in London for businesses from all over the world. The virtual office made simple is one of the leading virtual office providers.
- Location: N1, Central London Mailing Address ( from £39.99 per month)
- City Office, a leading provider of worldwide Office Space and Virtual Office Solutions online. City Office’s main services are divided into two: the Office Space Brokering Service and the Virtual Office Services.
- Location: From Leeds to London, Birmingham to Bristol (Starting from £19.88)
- At VOffice strive to make your stay in our offices simple, easy and fun. We really do make your workspace our mission. We provide the most comprehensive range of office solutions from a Virtual Office, or Lounge membership for those staff or businesses who don’t require a dedicated office to a fully serviced private office.
- Location: London address (From £85 per month )
- Serviced office, Coworking spaces and virtual offices for rent in London. Find fully furnished business centers and offices in luxurious business centers worldwide.
- Location: One Mayfair Place, The Leadenhall Building, Dashwood House, and Canary Wharf (From £89 per month)
7. Eazi Virtual Solutions:
- Eazi Virtual Solutions (ukmailboxdirect) provided the virtual package for telephone numbers we went on to Virtual Offices, Virtual Assistants and Mailbox Hire with Mail Forwarding, and Scanning services to large international companies all over the world.
- Location: Nottingham, Peterborough, London (£3.50 per month on a yearly contract or £4.00 per month on a monthly rolling contract.)
8. Hoxton Mix
- The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London provides the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of London’s dynamic technology hub without the expensive overheads.
- Location: Old Street, Shoreditch London (from £12.50 per month + VAT)
9. I-Support Business:
- I-Support Business was set in 2011, since then they have continually grown the company and the number of virtual office clients in the UK and across the world. They currently have 2 offices, in East Sussex and also Central London.
- Location: For 12 months
- LONDON – £220 inc’s VAT
- SUSSEX – £202 inc’s VAT
10. Hold Everything:
- Hold Everything provides affordable Virtual Office solutions including mail forwarding and a registered company address on Regent Street, Central London, UK. Having a Virtual Office on London’s Regent Street exudes the height of professionalism and ensures your business looks established and trustworthy.
- Location: Regent St. London W1 address ( from £20+VAT per month)
Likewise, there are plenty of other virtual office providers available in the market but I personally recommend the above 10 providers. Also, you can suggest any better option in the comment box. Please make sure to consider the point we have discusses at the beginning of the post. It’s up to you to choose your reliable service providers according to your business need. I hope this post will help you to grow your business.
Matt Price is a blogger and speaker who enjoy enlightening others about unknown and little-known facts. Matt is the owner of Icon offices and we provide luxury serviced offices, virtual offices, meeting rooms and shared rooms at a cheap rate in East London Essex.