We’ll discuss ideas over email and there are always posts on our schedule that we’ll need writing.
Each published post goes through a 2-step review process to make sure the article is a good fit for the BlogLoogleBiz platform.
Within a 3-6 of business days of sending your submission, you will receive a receipt confirmation email. The BlogLoogleBiz editorial team reviews submissions at least biweekly and within the following week, you can directly check on the blog.
We will include ungated links to articles and blogs that illustrate a point in your article (keep in mind that more than one or two links to pieces you’ve written or on your company’s blog may cause us to consider the piece self-promotional). BlogLoogleBiz does not allow links to gated content.
Write a post with one or more of these characteristics:
- It has been published elsewhere.
- It only includes examples from your clients or is otherwise self-promotional.
- It is an infographic only and not part of an educational post.
- The post lacks a clear tie to content marketing.
- It’s too basic.
- It’s a things-to-do overview with little detail on how to do those things.
- It lacks a clear main point.
- Content have not 100% Plagiarism free .
- It leaves the reader wondering what to do with the info.
- It was created as blatant link-bait with little original insight or practical discussion.
- Content have too many grammar mistake.
- It’s an op-ed-style post that discusses why an issue is important without discussing what, specifically, content marketers can do.
- It’s a white paper or other form of promotional content that is meant to tout the benefits of one specific product/service over others.
- It gives only a general overview of complex topics.
You can put all our blog posts on your content page, your Twitter page and sometimes in Brand Name also.
You may add your name, a brief bio and a link to your website in your bio. There may also be one mention of your website in the blog itself, but make sure the content is not promotional. It will be rejected if it does not follow the guest-post guidelines.
- The Blog post must belong to either Categories to specific industries.
- The Content must not be plagiarized.
- The information you provide should be accurate and to the best of your knowledge.
Yes, if you have published more than 20 article or blog on our site, Than you can request to Personally author access. follow contact us or drop mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well, you would like to check once, you content is published. if yes, than you can share your content link on your network through social media or your community, accordingly , you will get more reaches.