Thanks for your interest in writing for the BlogLoogleBiz. We’re always looking for fresh insights from the sharpest minds in Brading or Proeffesion to help our audience do their best work. Think you’re up to the task? Keep reading to learn what it takes to write a successful post for us.
We love to showcase content by guest authors, but, remember…
- We’re looking for insanely actionable and well-researched Optimized content, that sweat the details and are over 1300 words in length
- Appropriate attribution of data and other third-party content referenced in the article/blog/story.
- Avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article.
- Try to use graphics, illustrations, photos, or screenshots to help make the post more readable, enjoyable, and valuable.
- Must be willing to engage with the LoogleBiz community post-publishing. You are expected to reply to comments and questions from our readers.
- We do not prefer posts made for the purpose of link building alone. Please avoid using exact match anchor text in links (You can add maximum 2 Links in your content.).
- Before that Make sure, you are following Guest Posting Guidelines, Otherwise, your content will be rejected by BlogLoogleBiz Content team.