Convert vCard to PDF File Format With the Easiest Method
Summary: Hello users If you have a problem/query “How do I convert a VCF file to PDF?” And you are thinking to convert vCard to PDF. But are scared to lose the data. Your fear is right. You might lose your all precious data. So you need the right guidance. Well, you are on the right platform we will elaborate you the right approach to convert VCF file to PDF.
vCard is a standard format that is used to store contacts and other valuable information such as the contact’s name, landline number, mobile, email ID photo, and fax number in a managed way. You have to import the file into any digital device if you want to share your .vcf file in a viewable file format. You can Convert vCard VCF Files to PDF Format to make them sharable and viewable.
Since PDF files are portable they can easily be shared, viewed, and printed, with any device.
Well, we will explain to you the two best methods to Convert vCard Contacts To PDF Format.
Reasons Behind the Conversion
- Printing: – If you are a working professional or associated with any kind of firm. You will be aware of the printing compatibility of this file format. If you choose the .pdf option then you can print your document without any hesitation. Since PDF documents fulfill all the basic criteria required in printing. Hence, several working professionals want to convert their VCF contacts into PDF format.
- Forensic: – It plays the most important role in legal activities. All the documents of the courtroom are stored in the .pdf format The Investigators always want to migrate the contacts into the PDF file format. Since the court only allows PDF formats as evidence. So it becomes necessary for investigators to convert VCF files to PDFs.
- Security: – PDF files have different kinds of security features. Hence, users can simply lock their PDF files after converting VCF file to PDF. Password protection feature makes it the most secure file format only the user and the reader can access the document.
- Compatibility and Reliability: – We are all aware that .pdf files are the most reliable format. It is worldwide popular for its data integrity and security. Most of the users select PDF files to keep their contact and other data. PDF file formats are compatible with all digital devices such as smartphones, desktops, tabs, etc. It can be considered as a plus point if you are going to choose this file format.
Manual Approach to Convert vCard to PDF Using Text Editor
Go with these simple steps to complete your process with ease.
- First, go to the location of your VCF file.
- Then right-click and choose the option “Open With and then MS Word”.
- Now just tap on the “File >> Save As” option.
- Now you have to select PDF file format as the saving option that is available in the drop-down menu.
- Finally, tap on the option “Save to change vCard to PDF” with all the details of the contact.
Using this method you can convert VCF files to PDF with a single contact file. If you have multiple VCF contact files then you have to cycle the same process multiple times. This is the easiest method to convert vCard VCF file to PDF format free offline
Drawbacks of the Manual Approach
Here are some drawbacks of this process. You can read them carefully before initiating the process.
- Highly Risky: If you are associated with any firm or organization your data will be the most valued stuff in your mailbox and you never wish to lose your data. Since it doesn’t claim to keep your data 100% safe and secure. One wrong step leads you to lose your entire valuable data. Still, if you wish to go with this process, you can go with it.
- Time-Consuming Process: Time is the most important factor in the corporate sector or other sector. But this methos is very time-consuming and lengthy, If you are ready to go with this method, you have to follow all of the above-mentioned steps multiple times if you want to convert multiple files.
- Required Technical Knowledge: Most of the users don’t have technical knowledge. If they want to go with this method they will lose their entire data, So first of all users must have some technical knowledge from the technical field because it requires lots of technical expertise while operating this method.
Automated Tool to Convert vCard to PDF
You can use the VCF to CSV Converter Tool for converting vCard to PDF. It also gives you a secure migration from vCard to CSV, PST, and PDF. Users can convert many VCF files at once without fear of data privacy. Moreover, The application allows you to set password protection when you Convert vCard VCF File to PDF Format. Simple UI, and compact size, are the key factors of this tool., it is also widely compatible with Windows OS. Follow these points to complete the process.
- Download the tool first and run it as an administrator.
- Add File option will appear click it and select the VCF files.
- After selecting VCF files press the Open button.
- A data list will appear. Choose the VCF files and click the Next option.
- Choose the PDF option from the expanded file format list.
- Finally, you need to define the destination path and hit the Convert button to Convert vCard Contacts To PDF Format.
Through these simple steps, users can reach their goals. We strongly recommend this tool to perform the conversion process.
You will get the proper solution in this blog. If you don’t have the technical expertise, Don’t worry this third-party tool guides you properly to use this tool. But the manual method doesn’t have any user guide. And it also doesn’t claim to keep your data safe and secure. Technical knowledge must be required to convert vCard to PDF. The manual process needs lots of patience and skills also, Otherwise, your data will be lost. You can also go with the free method but at your own risk. We recommend you use the professional method. Because we are also users of this tool for a long time still we don’t have any problems while operating this tool.