FIND NO MORE, THE SUPPORT YOU NEED FOR YOUR NETWORK AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS
For The Best IT Support, Houston has to offer a call IS&T. Yes! Do you realize that each time your network and computer systems are down, you become less productive and you lose opportunities to bring in money and engage your customers You can avoid those problems by hiring a network support specialist in Houston to regulate your computer systems and networks. Outsourcing network support makes sense to small and mid-sized businesses in Houston to save money and time. Regardless of whether you have your own IT team, they may be busy with different projects and tasks and probably won’t have the option to expeditiously provide the support you need. At the point when the network or any computer is down, it needs immediate support to avoid wasting time.
So you can hardly wait for quite a long time for a fix. Regardless of whether you have the qualified nearby staff to tackle the problem, their time is better spent working on different projects. You need immediate help. And you need an aggressive program of progressing maintenance to ensure that problems never happen in any case. Thus, IS&T provides both far off and on location IT support that keeps your systems running at top execution all day, every day. Their IT Support Services Include:
- Emergency support: Whenever, wherever, IS&T’s network and application professionals are ready to spring into action.
- On-call support: Help is just a phone call away, 24×7.
- Onsite helpdesk: IS&T augments your staff with onsite professionals who can answer virtually any question. Our experienced help-desk consultants not only support your end-users, they can also administer and maintain your network.
- Scheduled visits: A proactive and predictable approach to keeping your network up and running
Professional Service Agreement: A Professional Service Agreement (PSA) is a contract between IS&T and your customer, that specifies, in measurable terms, what services IS&T will furnish to your business as it pertains to your network support and maintenance services. The best thing for you is to have the protection afforded to you by a PSA.
A few advantage that IS&T PSA’s may specific are:
- What percentage of the time support services will be available
- What items are covered and what services are provided for those items
- Specific performance benchmarks to which actual performance will be periodically compared
- The schedule for notification in advance of network changes that may affect users
- Help desk response time for various classes of problems
- Dial-in/VPN access availability
- Usage statistics that will be provided
- Price and amount of hours purchased (for both onsite and remote services)
Professional Service Agreement Packages: With this unique offering, IS&T handle everything from managing your network to performing proactive maintenance to giving progressing IT support to aligning your technology investment with your business objectives. You can reach them for dependable network support in Houston. They have long stretches of involvement with working with various businesses in Houston and offering the customized help they have to ensure healthy systems.
Outsource your Help Desk to IS&T
Do you know that IS&T offers a fully staffed US Based, 24/7 helpdesk to customers who need a Level 1 support system for their business or remote offices? Therefore, If you are looking for a part-time helpdesk, support for your application or a service desk, you have come to the right place like IS&T. The best IT helpdesk services for small businesses gives your business the following benefits:
- Round-the-clock coverage, even on holidays and weekends
- Certified, highly trained IT helpdesk services staff that is based in the US
- Simplified escalation to the IT helpdesk services provider or to your own organization for level 2 and/or 3 support
- Support for Apple and Microsoft operating systems
- Remote ‘screen share’ technology
- Virtual desktop infrastructure and thin clients
- IT helpdesk service for browsers and email applications
- Support services for Microsoft Office and other leading third-party apps
- Limited hardware or network troubleshooting services
- Printer support and installation
- IT helpdesk for mobile devices (i.e., tablets and smartphones)
- User administration
- Addressing malware and virus infections
- Resolving desktop performance problems